Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chunky Sweater

It was super windy when we were trying to take these! My hair was going crazy and I couldn't keep my eyes open, haha. But I think they turned out okay! I love when my fiance snaps the photos-- I think they come out a lot better.

We're on our way up to the mountains today to spend some time with some of our close friends. I'm stoked! It's usually a lot colder up there though so I'm prepared to be shivering by the time we head back down.





chunky sweater, old navy. skinnies, jessica simpson c/o marshalls. red ring, cato. yellow flats, old navy.





2 comments:

  1. I love your sweater, it's so cute!!! Those yellow flats are adorable! I hope you had fun up in the mountains!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture of you here is beautiful- the sweater is totes adorbs!

    ReplyDelete