Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stripes!

Here's what I wore today! I'm in love with a very soft color palette lately. Please excuse the wrinkles as I took these photos at the end of my work day. :D

This sweater is so soft and cozy I want to live inside it.




striped sweater, marshalls. black treggings, jessica simpson c/o marshalls. boots, kmart. studded tote, target.





It's been kind of a stressful day for me. Our wedding is coming up fast (7 months!!) and I'm starting to feel the pressure. There's so much left to finish before the big day. A lot of the big things are already out of the way, like our venue and my dress, but I still have to pick bridesmaids' dresses and such. But we did hone in on a photographer at long last, so that's made me feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment