Friday, September 5, 2014

Belted Stripes and Thanks!

I wore this to take my kitten to the vet and to mail some packages for my new customers! I'm so excited that things are starting to take off for my little shop. It took a lot of nerve for me to quit my job and start this new chapter of my life. The last few months have been a whirlwind of anxiety and nervousness and hopefulness. It's finally starting to look like this may actually work, and I feel the need to pinch myself just about every five minutes.





Being able to work from home and pretty much set my own schedule has taken so much weight off my shoulders. My anxiety level has been markedly less as a direct result. I just feel so eternally thankful for everyone who has supported my shop for making this life change possible for me and my husband. Please keep checking back as I plan on adding more and more things all the time.







Today was my new kitty's last visit to the vet for a whole year. I'm STOKED! It's been a long couple months with him. When he first came to live with us he had a really gnarly upper respiratory infection, along with a whole host of parasites. We couldn't get him vaccinated and fixed until we cleared up his other issues, and it took almost a month just to get his sniffling and cough to go away. But now he's healthy and happy (and neutered)! He's my little 5-pound lovebug, haha.





Hope everyone's week has been great! Mine has definitely ended on a positive note. :)





striped bejeweled tee, wedges, and belt, ross. acid wash skinnies, f21+. spike ring, chubby cartwheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment