Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Comfy Homebody

As I've discussed before, I now work from home. I run my online boutique, and also sell things on eBay and Etsy! While this is super fun and gives me a ton of flexibility, I have to admit that I don't exactly get dressed to the nines every day. Most days I don't even wear shoes! So I wanted to share this outfit just to give a little glimpse into my daily life.





There's really not much more comfortable than a breezy maxi dress. Plus, it's cute! I like the mustard ikat print on this one.





I still shower and get dressed even though I do a lot of work from my couch. I just can't wake up and feel productive without a shower and a fresh change of clothes.





What about you guys? Do you do your best work in sweats? I'm not dissing the merits of coziness!





mustard ikat print maxi dress, ross. dangly spike earrings, target.

4 comments:

  1. Man, I hear you! I'm not currently working, so I often wear a nightie all day!! Terrible admission for a style blogger!! hahaha!

    You looks super cute in this dress! I adore the yellow!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I say own it!! I have PJ days as well sometimes. I'm in PJs right now in fact! Thanks babe! <3

      Delete
  2. I am so digging the mustard! That color looks fabulous on you! I love the way it makes your hair just pop. I wish I could make myself put on something cute, I always feel better when I'm not in yoga pants and a cami all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my love! <3 You are always cute, even in yoga pants and camis. That cropped jacket you were rocking the other day was divine.

      Delete