Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Quilted Dress and Studded Flats

The sun is out! Hallelujah! I'm so excited that summer is just around the corner. I love warm weather SO much. I love wearing short shorts and rolling around in my car with the windows down.





This June is my grandma's 90th birthday. Can you believe it? She's a huge part of my life. She moved in with my parents about four years ago. But even when I was small I spent a few nights a week at her house. She is hilarious and plainspoken, sometimes painfully so, haha! Anyway, for her birthday we are driving up to my aunt's house in Maine to have a big party. Then from Maine we will be headed out west again for the second summer in a row!







I'm so excited that I actually have the freedom to travel now. I'd probably do it even more if I was able to financially. I guess that's life!







I don't know if you can tell from these photos, but this navy blue dress has an awesome quilted texture. It's a sturdy ponte knit and I'm so in love with it. I think wearing it over this chambray button down gives it a spunky little kick. These shoes were an amazing score from Gabe's, for $7. You can't really beat that!







What's summer going to look like for you guys? Any exciting plans?

quilted dress, ross. chambray button down, thrifted. burgundy studded flats, gabe's. jeweled necklace, wal-mart.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. This outfit is so great for spring, but I also imagine it being an amazing fall ensemble as well. :)

    ReplyDelete