Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fatshion February Day 3

I really couldn't explain this outfit for you if I tried! It didn't feel like my "usual" style (whatever that is), but still somehow me. My friends are split 50/50 over the hat, but I think I'm in love with it. The bonus is that it's actually nice and toasty, and seeing as this is the coldest month of the year here, I'm sure I'll use it again!







knit hat, old navy. skull print chiffon top, ross. skinnies, jessica simpson c/o marshalls. leopard print wedges, cato.





2 comments:

  1. I love this shirt !
    I find it very hard to wear hats, a lot of them just don't look right on me
    But i think you pull of the hat really well :)
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I feel very self conscious wearing hats for some reason. One of my former friends used to insist that I had a funny-shaped head and shouldn't wear them (yearsss ago) and weirdly enough it still pops into my head whenever I put a hat on. Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete