Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fatshion February Days 26&27

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so I've combined days 27 and 28 into one quick post here. :) I'm really excited because you guys blew up my bandwidth on my photo hosting site. AWESOME! Hello new readers! <3 I've upgraded the bandwidth so if you're still seeing weird "over the limit" boxes I apologize; it should clear up shortly.





day 26: striped top, sears. skinny khakis, old navy. ballet flats, target.







day 27: sweater, thrifted. slacks, lys by kmart. nude flats, old navy.



2 comments:

  1. Still seeing over the limit boxes, just in this post; maybe you want to re-insert the code for the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO weird. The support for the site did tell me it can take up to 6 hours to see the change in the bandwidth allowance... but for some reason I can see the photos fine now. I will try reuploading them and see if that solves it. Thanks for the head's up!

      Delete