Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nerd It Up: Iron Man 3


Hello my loves! Welcome to the second installment of Nerd It Up! This is a new feature on the blog where I put together plus-size looks inspired by nerd culture. This week the inspiration comes from Iron Man 3!

I tried to build these looks around the colorful world inside comic books, as well as trying to capture some of Tony Stark's sleek rock n' roll style. Let me know what you think!





1. "Pow!" Comic Tank
2. Armor Print Leggings
3. Rabbit Necklace
4. Studded Loafers




5. Red Crepe Blouse
6. Studded Pleather Skater Skirt
7. Arc Reactor Necklace
8. Plated Waist Belt
9. Yellow Ankle Booties




10. Colorblocked Body Con Dress
11. Iron Man Mask Necklace
12. Yellow Spiked Necklace
13. Mustard Sequined Wedges


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I'm overly excited about it I think, hahaha!

      Delete
  2. This feature is amazing. Love the leggings and cutwork skirt. Also I may have to get that arc reactor necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just talk about how wonderful this feature is.
    Although, I think I did a decent job of that just now.
    I'm really feeling the first and last outfits, mostly because of the necklaces! I like the delicate little mask one.

    ReplyDelete