Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fatkini Season

I'm back from vacation and bearing photos! We had such a great time. The weather was perfect the whole weekend and we came home today feeling relaxed and refreshed. We spent a lot of time on the beach this go around, and I have to admit that I was more nervous about wearing a bathing suit in public than I anticipated. It's certainly not my first Summer rocking a 2-piece, but for whatever reason I felt a lot of apprehension this trip. But after a few minutes of wonderful sunshine on my skin and I knew that I was totally great! I didn't even get any funny looks. Excellent trip all around.

I have a few more suits to share, but for the sake of not boring you with repetition, I'm going to try and space them out a little bit. I wore this one on our first night on the beach! The bikini top is from Asos and has a removable halter strap and underwire support. The mint bottoms are from Forever 21.

















No comments:

Post a Comment