Saturday, May 10, 2014

Maxi Dress with Sheer Panel

I'm having an excellent hair day today, so naturally everything else is coming up roses! :D Haha! Tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary-- can you believe it?! It really doesn't feel like it's been a whole year since the day we tied the knot. It's been a wonderful year full of ups and downs and lots of changes. I am so much happier and feeling very blessed and just so, so happy. Seriously!

I cannot even put into words how much I love this dress. Obviously I'm a huge fan of stripes, and on top of that I'm really digging the sheer block at the bottom of the hem. It's like a sexy little peek at my pins. ;)

Hope you're all doing well, lovelies!







maxi dress, ross. platform sandals, cato. giant pearl earrings and bangles, dots.





1 comment:

  1. Love the the dress! I like how the top portion is sort of casual, but the sheer panel really dresses it up!

    ReplyDelete