Sunday, May 25, 2014

Floral Tee and Acid Wash

Today I'm sharing this super cute tee that I scored at Ross. It's actually an XL from the maternity section-- score! Plus you can't beat that message. Believe in yourself! Arthur, anyone? I loved that show as a munchkin!



Hope everyone's weekend is going well! The weather is so nice here lately, I just can't get enough. I'm really going to miss our screened porch when we move. Hopefully the new place will have one too.









heathered tee, ross. acid wash jeans, f21+. d'orsay flats, marshalls. vintage earrings, thrifted.









1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved Arthur when I was growing up! But yeah I love the top and it has a great message! The jeans are great too and I have to say those earring are gorgeous!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete