Thursday, March 25, 2010

hair attempt and nails

I've needed a haircut for a while (as you've probably noticed)... but I'm so dang poor I have literally not been able to afford even a trim. Well, I finally got tired of putting up with my too-long bangs looking like crud. So I watched a few YouTube videos, and took some scissors to my head.

I have never cut my hair before, so I was really nervous about messing it up. I didn't take too much off. Results below, let me know what you think.









Oh! And I also found this fabulous nail polish I forgot to mention in my last post. It's called "Sunset Shimmer" and it's from Icing. I got it on clearance for $2. I thought it'd be a little more orange from the bottle, but it's actually a perfect, perfect pale peach.


lol my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment