Sunday, March 31, 2013

Geo Print and Sunnies

Happy Easter, everyone! Unfortunately I was up most of the night ill, so I missed out on all of the festivities today. :( I still wanted to at least make an attempt to look cute, though, if only to make myself feel a little better. I think it worked! I hope all of you had a great weekend surrounded by loved ones!

I have always thought aviators looked odd on me for some reason, but my cousin talked me into this pair. I'm glad she did, I love them! Bonus points for having mint arms, too.





geometric print dress, ross. nude sandals, old navy. aviator sunglasses, dots.





11 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely perfect! And the sandals are amazing! I think I'll just be really enthusiastic about your whole outfit, because I love your sunglasses too, so, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo j adore cette robe,superbe !

    http://surlelongchemindelacceptation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is super cute, the print and the colors are great! And those sunglasses look great on you! I hope your feeling better! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I feel much, much better today. :)

      Delete
  4. U look super cute in ur dress <3 love the bright print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress. I love aviators, but always end up messing them up!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure I will too, I tend to just chuck things in my giant mammoth of a purse and hope for the best. ;)

      Delete
  6. Loving the dress, hope you feel better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete