Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Random Facts!

Aisling over at Plus Size Pony Pal nominated me for this award. Thanks girl!



From Aisling's blog: "What is the Liebster award you say!?? Well its an award given to bloggers with under 200 followers to help them on there path in the blogosphere. You are nominated by someone and you have to give 11 facts about yourself and then answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you."

So! 11 facts about me:

1. I love all things Spider-Man
2. I love all things Ireland, even though I have never been there
3. For much of my childhood I had a cartoon character representation of myself (so did my friends!) -- seriously, go look
4. I took piano lessons from the age of 7 until I graduated from highschool at 18
5. I played trumpet for 12 years
6. I have one sibling, my older brother named Stephen
7. I like to go bowling, I used to play competatively on a school team
8. You might have gathered that I was very popular in school ;)
9. Truthfully I was bullied aggressively during pretty much all my school years
10. I met my fiance online in 2009
11. I have a gigantic nail polish collection

And here are the questions Aisling asked:

1. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Cheesy, predictable TV shows, haha! Right now I'm loving Hart of Dixie and Smash.

2. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Karma?
I do believe everything happens for a reason, and we might not ever necessarily know what that reason was.

3. What is your favourite childhood movie?
My favorite childhood movie was Sandlot. Have you seen it?

4. If you were stranded on an Island and could only take 2 things what would they be?
Sunscreen, because I incinerate within 5 seconds of sun exposure-- and an endless supply of books!

5. What was/is the best blogging experience/post you have done so far?
Oof, that's a tough one. Because it's fresh on my mind, I'd say Fatshion February was a great experience for me. I learned a lot about myself through that challenge.

6. What are you most happy about at the moment?
Getting married! May 11, 2013. :)

7. What is your secret food crush?
It's not a secret, but Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie ice cream... homg.

8. If you had to move away tomorrow where would you go?
Back to Florida. Boring, I know! But I miss the weather and my family and the skyline.

9. Who is your female celebrity crush?
Zooey Deschanel. I love everything she's in. And she's so cute!

10. Where do you see your self in 5 years?
Hopefully running a little plus-size clothing boutique, maybe with some upcycled housewares. I'd love to learn to make clothes, too! I'm taking a sewing class next month to get me started on that dream.

11. Whats your favourite item of clothing that you own and will never get rid of?
I don't really have one! A few years ago I decided that I was not going to keep clothes that I no longer wear, and it's been a great decision. When I get tired of something I just sell it or donate it-- I love that I can go into my closet and only find clothes that I like and am comfortable in. Makes getting dressed in the morning much easier for me.

I don't want to peg anyone to do this who might not want to, but if you'd like to snatch this up and do it yourself, feel free! Just drop me a line if you do, I'd love to read what you come up with. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your up coming marriage!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete