Monday, March 11, 2013

Marvelous Mondays: Studs & Spikes

Hey babes! It's MARVELOUS MONDAY again! Aren't you excited?!

Here's the idea: "Our philosophy: Monday is nobody’s favorite day of the week, but maybe its terrible reputation is a little undeserved. We’re on a mission to make ours (and hopefully yours) a little less awful by dressing marvelously!"

I have to tell you that these pictures were really tough to take-- there's a crazy thunderstorm rolling in, and the wind outside is nuts! I made it through in one piece though, never fear. ;)

The theme for this week was studs or spikes. This is one of my all-time favorite trends. I chose these sandals and cone stud earrings for this look. These sandals were a hit at the office, lemme tell ya. I got compliments all day! I love these shoes.

Make sure you see what the other girls have done with the challenge this week! (We've added one new blog to the mix!) I've linked to their blogs at the bottom of the entry.







dress, ross. spiked sandals, MIA c/o marshalls. cone stud earrings, f21. strapless slip (underneath), casual-plus.com.





Cheri at Cheri'z Angel and Style Luvin
Jocelyn at Fat, Fashionable, and Feminist
Sarah at The Ridiculous Sort
Sian at Sort Life Out, Buy Milk

12 comments:

  1. I love the neckline of that dress! It's gorgeous.
    Also: hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii! I'm so excited you've joined the challenge with us! :) And thank you!

      Delete
  2. You look awesome! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing, love the studs added to the traditional gladiator sandal. The colour of the dress and neckline are lovely too. I really love your glasses I have a bit of an obsession with big square frames at the moment. :)

    Your pictures are making me dream of summer, I had to take my pictures inside this week because it was snowing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We were blessed with some great weather this weekend, I won't complain! It's storming now though, I just barely beat it to take these pics, haha!

      Delete
  4. Love it. Especially the color of your dress, and the sandals are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes fab fab fab! and that colour is great on you :) beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colour of the dress and those shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Every time you comment on my blog I feel like I've brushed shoulders with a celeb, haha! I'm glad you're back from vacay!! <3

      Delete
  7. That blue is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete