Friday, March 1, 2013

Fatshion February Day 19 ;)

Hey loves! I made it through Fatshion February! (I only missed one day-- consider this my makeup post!) I am so proud of myself for sticking with it like I did, even on days when I felt like what I was wearing wasn't "up to par" or I just wasn't in a great mood. Posts are probably going to slow down a teeny bit-- doing an outfit post every single day is a little more than I can handle. But one thing I took away from this experience was feeling a lot more comfortable taking my own outfit photos, so I think it's safe to say I will post on weekdays more than I did before the challenge. :)





blouse and skinnies, marshalls. southwestern boots, target. heart stud earrings, f21.







2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute outfit. I especially like how your boots have a bit of orange to match your top. You look great.

    ReplyDelete