Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lazy Sunday

We had glorious weather this weekend, it was so great! Snagged some quality time with my fiance. We went and saw a movie, which I hated, haha. But it was still nice just to spend some time together. Very relaxing! Especially with all the wedding planning coming to a head. Only two months left until the big day!



striped peplum top, jcpenney's. skinnies, jessica simpson c/o marshalls. studded sandals, kmart. geometric necklace, dots.





Seriously, look how cute my guy is!!





2 comments:

  1. Oo what movie did you see? You look lovely btw x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! <3 We went to see Jack the Giant Slayer. I really really wanted to like it, but it was pretty sexist. Literally one woman in the entire thing and she's pretty useless. So disappointing to me when they do that!

      Delete