Saturday, October 9, 2010

mountain family

So this isn't an especially fashionable outfit per se... but I was showing my folks around town today and needed something comfortable. My family has lived in Florida for age upon age, so when they were coming up this way to visit me in my new apartment, I had to show them the mountains up close and personal. In case you've never been there, Florida is completely and totally flat. Seriously. I only remember one really tall hill back home, and it's the tallest point in Florida-- Sugar Loaf Mountain.

But anyway, here are a few pics from today!






It's funny how I used to think it was gross how in love my parents are... now I just feel blessed to have such a great couple in my life.


My mom is really short, and was evidently pretty excited to be taller than me for once, haha!









That top actually means a lot to me. My cousin left it with me last time she was here and told me I could just keep it. I really miss her, so I think about her every time I wear it. Why does she have to be all the way in Texas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment