Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm back!

Well hey! Look who's alive! Sorry for the massive lapse here... life was in limbo for more than a little while. Graduated from college in May, moved into an apartment, became an official SC resident (but, truthfully, always a FL girl), worked at Target for a brief stint before landing a fantastic job downtown. Things are finalllllyyy starting to reach an equilibrium again, and I can honestly say that I'm pretty ecstatic about it.

Not to mention that today is actually my 23rd birthday! My roomskie, Iz, took me out to my favorite Chinese place. Check out what I wore:








The roomskie and I!


Finishing touches to fend off the impending mountain chill.

If you haven't already, now's definitely the time to hit up your local Kohl's. I dropped in a few days ago and they have booku stuff on 80% off. I snagged this bodice-detailed dress and another one in black for $10 each. The crochet tights are from K-Mart from the beginning of this year, and the blazer is a vintage find that I've had for eons.

I will also freely admit that I channeled Olivia over at an olive a day (one of my faves!) when I was posing... they say immitation is the greatest flattery, right? xD

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    I haven't tried KMart's tights before... how would you say they fit? What are your measurements, if you don't mind sharing? (I'm 5'10" and 250 lbs, so it's harder to find tights that fit.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I don't know my measurements, but I'll find out for you as soon as I can. :) I'm usually a 16/18 on bottom (more 18 these days) and I thiiiiink these tights were a 2X. They go up to 3X I believe, but I'm not positive.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete