Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fatshion February Day 10

Hey lovelies! Here's what I wore to spend the day with my beau. I'm very fortunate to have a partner who loves fatshion as much as I do. He and I love shopping together, which is what we mostly did today. It was frighteningly warm considering it's February! But you won't hear me complaining about being able to go out without a jacket.

The navy clutch is a vintage thrift find that I am super stoked about. This baby cost me a whopping $2! I'm considering adding some studs to it, but I'm not totally decided. I kind of like that the focus is the way the leather pleats underneath the flap. We'll see!







dress, ross. rust cardigan, purple flats, and navy clutch, thrifted. nude crochet tights, lane bryant. blush patent belt, target.







No comments:

Post a Comment