Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Wedges

Well, the work week is half over! Woot woot! Wore this today to the office. There was a lot of discussion on the shoes, haha. I wouldn't want to run a marathon in them or anything, but they really weren't too bad on my feet. Plus they're cute!

Hope you guys are having a good week! :)





skinny khakis, old navy. chiffon blouse, lys by kmart. belt, came with a dress. denim jacket, lane bryant outlet. wedges, chinese laundry c/o ross. silver studs, f21.





4 comments:

  1. I'm a wimp when it comes to wedges and heels, but I don't care, I want all the cute heels! Haha.
    Those wedges look fantastic, though. I like the latticed upper so much.
    Also, wow, I really do need a denim jacket in my life. I haven't had one since I was a kid, and now I think I'm feeling the loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a huge wimp for height in my shoes too, haha. I usually think everyone who says "these heels are sooo comfy" is lying, lol! These wedges really are more comfortable than any other wedge I've worn. Idk if it's the brand or what, but they don't hurt!

      And you should def get yourself a denim jacket! I'm wishing I sized down in this one, I always wish it was more fitted, but I still get a lot of use out of it. :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute shoes, I cannot wear heels since I broke my ankle, but I do love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! How did you break your ankle? :( I'm always afraid I'm going to hurt my feet when I wear anything but flats, tbh.

      Delete