Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Nerd It Up: Amazing Spider-Man 2


Hello lovelies! Welcome to Nerd It Up! This is a feature on the blog where I put together plus-size looks inspired by nerd culture. This week the inspiration comes from the movie, The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Spidey is definitely my all-time favorite super hero (with Spider Woman pulling a close second), and the latest reboot is, in my opinion, a vast improvement from the last attempt! The Spidey we see in these flicks is so much more like the one I've always loved from comics and cartoons. Flippant, goofy, sarcastic, and loveably vulnerable despite his superpowers. You should definitely check it out if you haven't already!

After doing my post for ModCloth's new dress, it occurred to me that it might be easier to start using Polyvore to put together my NIU posts as well. So I'm trying it out this time! What do you think? Does this format work for you, or did you prefer the old way?



Amazing Spider-Man 2 Inspired | Goodbye Hollywood



Amazing Spider-Man 2 Inspired - Electro | Goodbye Hollywood



Amazing Spider-Man 2 Inspired - Green Goblin | Goodbye Hollywood



1 comment: