Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Floral and Fancy Free

Hello, again! Popping in to share a simple little outfit that I wore to go get my eyebrows a much needed seeing-to. If you follow me on Instagram than you've already seen this necklace-- I still can't believe I found this beut in Wal-Mart of all places. They had a huge rack full of them, I might be sneaking back there to snag a couple more before they vanish. Can't beat the price tag; only $10 a pop. Yowza! I'll take it!

I'm still trying to find the best places in our new home to take outfit photos. I think this little nook is my favorite so far. I love the little creeping vine and the tree branch.











acid wash skinnies, f21+. booties, kmart. floral print blouse, my upcoming boutique. necklace, walmart. opal studs, antique shop.











6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with it! The only thing more fabulous than that outfit is your hair. ;) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! What a bargain for that necklace! Loving those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie! Right? I was pinching myself, haha.

      Delete
  3. that necklace and those jeans tho. SO good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Callie! That means a lot coming from you, I love your blog!

      Delete