Monday, October 8, 2012

Back Again!


I'm excited to announce that GBH is back!!

After an incredily long time with no camera, I'm happy to say that I'm back. I got a brand new camera for my birthday this year, and I'm ready to put it to use. :)

Today was the first cool day of Fall here, and considering I'm a Floridian masquerading as someone who can exist in temperatures below 70 degrees fahrenheit, I have to admit that I wore my little green jacket everywhere this afternoon.



floral button-up, target. dark wash skinnies, jessica simpson c/o marshalls. barely visible pink tank, kmart. green jacket, thrifted. studded gray loafers, kmart.


I also tried on a few things at the local Old Navy today. I came home with three of these (didn't get the boobtastic Link-esque number), plus another black top from Dots that I didn't snap any photos of.



Also! Bonus pic of my studly, fatshionable fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment