Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nerd It Up: Indiana Jones


Hello lovelies! Welcome to Nerd It Up! This is a new (is it still new?) feature on the blog where I put together plus-size looks inspired by nerd culture. This week the inspiration comes from Indiana Jones!

The original Indiana Jones triology was a huge part of my childhood. I used to strap a fanny pack around my waist and tromp around my backyard looking for treasure in the dirt. My brother and I also annoyed our poor mother by shrieking "KALI MA!" at each other repeatedly while miming gruesome heart-removing motions. Good times, good times.





1. Destroyed Skinny Jeans
2. Sugar Skull Tee
3. Floppy Straw Fedora
4. Block Heel Combat Boots
5. Cobra Necklace




6. Denim Shirt Dress
7. Whip Bracelet
8. Brown Wedge Booties
9. Chinle Backpack
10. Leather Journal




11. Crochet Back Chiffon Blouse
12. Olive Drawstring Shorts
13. Ruched Suede Booties
14. Gold Eagle Ring
15. Merry to Carry Bag


1 comment:

  1. I am all about that second look, if only for the journal!

    ReplyDelete