Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Home and Functioning Internet!

Wow! It's been way too long since I've posted-- sorry about that! We moved to a new place and thanks to a miscommunication with our service provider, we were without internet until today. While I try to get back into the swing of things (and unpack!) I wanted to share some pics of our new rental. I'm pretty excited about sprucing it up.





This is the kitchen overlooking the living room area. I am so stoked about having hard floors. We have a Maine Coon so lots of carpet equals endless vacuuming. Not to mention the occasional accident that comes from having a pet. Plus how sweet is that vintage fireplace insert? I have plans to get that puppy to shine again. I also want to try and clean up the brick.





The large den is going to become a "music" room of sorts. My spinet piano has already been moved in thanks to my hubby and some of his work buddies. Phew! Our landlords left the bedframe in the guest room for us to use while we live here, which we were thrilled about. Now my visiting friends and family won't have to be resigned to the couch.





The mint room is going to be the office/craft room. I love the color! We're renting so we won't be allowed to paint, but I'm really happy with this little colorful corner of the house. That room gets tons of sunlight as well. Also, I'm more than a little obsessed with the light fixture in our guest bathroom-- cute!!

2 comments: