Monday, March 15, 2010

spring forward

Ack! Sorry I've been gone for a while... it was Spring Break! I spent all of last week back home in FL, which was awesome. And warm! Ah, Florida.

The amazing news is that after being missing for five days, my cat came back! He looked like he hadn't had anything to eat for that whole time, so we're thinking he was accidentally shut in someone's garage... anyway, the vet gave him a clean bill of health, so all is well. :)

I guess the easiest way to do this is to split things into two entries, because I have a few pictures from the day before I left for Spring Break. So... part one!

I thrifted this Target dress eons ago, but it hasn't been warm enough for me to wear it-- and even when it was, I couldn't make it look right. It's too deep in the front to wear by itself, but it looked WEIRD with something underneath.

Well, when the sun peeked out again, I had an epiphany. Wear it backwards!







Got smart and asked Travis to take the pictures for me. ;D He said I reminded him of Kris Kross.

Dress: Target Pure Energy (Thrifted), 3, $4
Gold bow belt: Old Navy, L/XL, $2.50 during the 50% off clearance sale
Green rocket dogs: Ross, 9, a gift from my beau

3 comments: