Thursday, March 4, 2010

midtermy

Apologies for the wrinkles... another horrible day. On top of everything, my extremely treasured little cat is missing from home. He's been gone for almost four days, and as he's twelve years old (I've had him since being in the fifth grade) and has arthritis in his back legs, it's hard to imagine that he just wandered off somewhere. Have the strong, terrible feeling that someone nabbed him, as he has the best disposition of any cat ever and is unafraid of anyone, even strangers.

Anyway, on the brighter side of things, the sun has finally reappeared at Furman! So I threw on my thrifted top from the previous post (wrinkles and all-- couldn't be bothered to do anything about it in my current mood) and went about midterming it.







Need to find a better place for photocalls, so you can actually see all of me. I was wearing gray skinny cords, anywho. Also received my hot pink acid wash skinnies in the mail that I bought from a fats sales post last week. They're fab! I have no idea what to wear them with yet, but I will MAKE IT WORK.

Anyway, sorry if this post is a downer... I just really love my cat. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment